Title: The Red-Green Axis Declares War on the U.S.: Ken’s Thought Of The Week
Excerpt: This week, Ken examines the underlying forces that are playing a major role in inciting the anarchy and violence in American cities, and recommends ways that our government can expose and combat them.
Quote of the Week:
See the sources for this article and more research in the Additional Reading section.
On May 25, 2020, George Floyd, an unarmed black man, was stopped by police in Minneapolis because he allegedly attempted to use counterfeit money, and appeared intoxicated.
Videos show Mr. Floyd didn’t resist the arrest — yet he was brutally killed by a police officer who held him down with a knee to his neck for almost nine minutes, as he desperately claimed, “I can’t breathe..”
The video of Mr. Floyd’s senseless killing went viral, and huge protests broke out shortly afterwards in numerous cites by outraged citizens. These protests were not just a reaction to the murder of Mr. Floyd, but rather, to reports of American police officers using excessive, unjustified violence against alleged criminals for many years.
Fact check on police violence against alleged criminals, by race
The overwhelming majority of American police officers perform in professional fashion, and only resort to force when left no other alternative to subdue a subject, and protect the public from imminent harm. As in any other profession of more than a million members, there are some police officers who are “bad apples,” who are proven to violate not only the law, but common sense, in dealing with alleged criminals.
In 2019 alone, police forces killed 370 white, and 255 Black.
From January through March 2020, the police shot to death 42 White and 31 Black people.
It didn’t take long, however, before these legitimate protesters were overwhelmed by professional agitators and common criminals, who used bricks to attack police officers, burn their vehicles, and loot and destroy many businesses. Mayors and governors, particularly in northern states, were slow to respond. Some were publicly sympathetic with the rioters, even suggesting that the massive property damage is “justified.”
In the wake of Mr. Floyd’s murder, nationwide protests were organized primarily by Black Lives Matter, but were quickly taken over by a variety of radical leftist organizations, most notably ANTIFA — a domestic terrorist organization (as designated by the FBI and DHS).
Historically, loud and often violent demonstrations generally only occur when black Americans are killed by police officers, regardless of whether the shooting was legitimate (such as when the suspect was armed and/or presenting an imminent threat to the officer) or not, as in Mr. Floyd’s case.
The problem is excessive police violence. That should be immediately addressed by the President and the DOJ.
This shows high level of organization among the black community, which according to the latest estimate ( 2016), comprises only about 13% of the U.S, population. The problem is NOT who was killed by the police. The problem is excessive police violence. That should be immediately addressed by the President and the DOJ.
The Red-Green Axis’s role in inciting the violent anarchy, and spreading the false allegations that animate so many of its perpetrators
Who organized and financed the chaos? Why? The federal government should get to the bottom of this and take the appropriate legal measures to severely punish the professional agitators.
Last week, Project Veritas released the first installment of its new undercover videos, taken by one of its investigative journalists who had infiltrated ANTIFA cells in the Pacific Northwest. The journalist obtained video and audio of these cell leaders clearly explaining that while ANTIFA is a violent terror group, they have to be very careful about how they present themselves, so as to not prematurely tip off police officers or the public as to what they’re about to perpetrate. Here is Project Veritas’s first video:
Learn more about the ExposeAntifa project and see new videos at exposeantifa.com, and on social media at #ExposeAntifa.
Fulling the unrest were other anti- American organizations, the Leftist anti-Trump, pro-globalization, “woke” corrupt media, and pro-China/Russia/Iran and Palestinian social media disinformation bots. Why? Because they, as well as the media, and Democrat politicians were prepared to take advantage of any incident to create chaos to upset the November elections.
While America could not infiltrate the public dialogue within the USSR, the KGB — the communists’ version of our CIA — set up elaborate networks of operatives in North America and Western Europe, to wage what it termed “cultural warfare” against us. Specifically, they targeted three primary institutions: our news organizations, our schools, and our entertainment industry.
Long-dismissed by many USSR-supporting Western intellectuals as conspiracy theories, this was all confirmed by one of the KGB’s top propaganda masters, Yuri Bezmenov, who finally had enough of the lies and oppression, and defected to the West in 1970. Over the next fourteen years, Bezmenov tried to warn America what he and his comrades had done to us, for what he described as their “cultural subversion” efforts, which were designed to accomplish the following objectives:
- To pit various interest groups of Americans against each other, based on lies — specifically in regards to racial, economic and ethnic issues
- To undermine our ability to have civil, fact-based discussions about the most vital issues of our time
- To cause general cynicism
- To eat away at our trust in our major governmental, civic and business institutions
Bezmenov explained that although KGB operatives anticipated meeting with resistance, they were “welcomed with open arms” in the American institutions they targeted for infiltration.
In 1984, Bezmenov gave an expansive video interview about what he and his comrades had done to America, and that in order to undo it, if we started at that moment:
“You’ll need 15 or 20 years to educate a new generation of patriotically-minded and common-sense people.”
Here is a 7-minute excerpt from Bezmenov’s momentous interview (see the full video here):
Russia is certainly not alone in interfering in America’s culture and civic life. Its socialist allies in China, Cuba, Venezuela and North Korea have all engaged in “cultural subversion” activities against us, as well. They often do this via collusion with certain domestic radical leftist, Marxism-supporting subversive organizations.
And regarding the use of social media to spread fake news — some interesting people are standing up to the platforms they helped to create. Here is one of the early senior executives at Facebook, explaining how it and other social media platforms are being used to tear apart America’s social cohesion, often through deliberately-spread lies:
Former Facebook exec says social media is ripping apart society; ‘No civil discourse, no cooperation; misinformation, mistruth,’ by James Vincent, The Verge, December 11, 2017.
China would have a direct interest to do so, as the tension with the U.S. increased following Beijing’s lies about the breakout of the COVID-19 virus that caused the global pandemic, its recent violation of its treaty with the U.K. to preserve Hong Kong’s autonomy at least until 2047. Thus far, the U.S. responses focused on keeping alive the Trade agreement that it signed with the CCP in January 2020.
What could President Trump do about the situation?
(1) He should speak from the Oval Office, to express his outrage at Mr. Floyd’s murder, discuss the dividing line between our Constitutional right to peacefully protest and engaging in violent anarchy, and the roles that the Red-Green axis play in inciting the latter.
(2) He should set a deadline for mayors and governors to restore civil order to the domains they were elected to govern — and put them on notice that if order is not restored by that date, he will send in the National Guard to do the job that they cannot, or refuse to do.
(3) He should urge the Attorney General to use the full resources of the Department of Justice and allied agencies to investigate, report on, and possibly prosecute those who are inciting, and/or providing money and other in-kind contributions to the violent anarchist groups perpetrating the chaos and destruction in many American cities.
(4) He should urge the Congress to examine existing laws dealing with domestic anarchy and insurrections against our government, and wherever necessary, strengthen these laws and/or enact new ones.
(5) He should urge the Congress to hold public hearings, ASAP, to expose the collusion of domestic and foreign agitators, media organizations and politicians who incite and justify civil anarchy in America.
(6) He should organize a whole-of-government task force, including officials from the federal, state and local level, as well as reputable academics and researchers, to address the issue of police brutality, and establish recommendations for law enforcement officers at all levels on the allowable limits of physical force to subdue suspects.
This task force should also examine our internal threats. In particular, it should examine the threats from our growing array of internal enemies, both Reds (socialist-authoritarians) and Greens (Islamist totalitarians), who are seeking to replace the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights, with dictatorship, devoid of the rule of law.
Now, that the U.S. economic recovery is moving faster than anticipated, regaining more than 2.5 million new jobs last month, and the Dow is rising, it is crucial the Trump administrations seize the opportunity to prevent future civic unrest, and stop the subversion of the U.S. Constitution, as intended by the Red-Green axis.
Victory is the only option!