Threat Analyst Ken Abramowitz is author of “The Multifront War”
Editor: Dr. Rachel Ehrenfeld, President, American Center for Democracy (ACD)
See the sources for this article and more research in the Additional Reading section
The Biden Administration’s Abuse of Power – Ken’s Thought of the Week
The recent announcement of an FBI raid on President’s Trump private residence at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach breaks 225 years of precedent in American politics. New administrations have always honored older administrations, occasionally with respectful criticism. But the Biden administration has sought to create a pretext to falsely criminalize former President Donald Trump, disregarding the 4th Amendment in the Bill of Rights and attorney/client privilege. And this is not the only abuse of the law and the power of government agencies by the Biden administration.
Here are a few examples of the Biden administration’s breach of the Constitution, violations of the laws, and abuse of power since Biden arrived at the White House 19 months ago.
1) The Presidential election on November 3, 2020 showed a systematic effort by the Democrat party to undermine the electoral rules, particularly in six swing states, through the purposeful mismanagement of mail-in ballots. This was documented in the “2000 Mules” documentary.
2) The January 6th speech by President Trump and subsequent demonstration on Capitol Hill was clearly a contrived ‘insurrection’. It was led by Democrat security officials, some rogue Capitol police officers, and the FBI to create chaos that could be used to frame President Trump, particularly through subsequent investigations and congressional hearings.
Furthermore, nearly 700 protesters are still being held in jail, rather than released on bail. This violates the 5th Amendment guarantee not to be “be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law”, the 6th Amendment that ensures “the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed”, and the 8th Amendment of the Bill of Rights, which bans “cruel and unusual punishment.”
3) Democrat representatives impeached President Trump with no evidence of wrongdoing, wasting the President’s time and the taxpayers’ money, while trying to diminish his stature.
4) Before and after his Presidential campaign, President Trump was the victim of the Russian conspiracy hoax, which was concocted and facilitated by Hillary Clinton, the Obama White House, DOJ, FBI, CIA, State Department, Congress, the legacy media, and social media companies.
5) The so-called “Inflation Reduction Act” will not reduce inflation but escalates it. The Bill authorizes the hiring of 87,000 IRS agents who will join the existing 79,000 agents, and for undeclared reasons, at least 1,000 will be heavily armed. Rest assured, their main targets will be Republicans.
6) President Biden has violated his Constitutional duty to protect the country from foreign invasion. His administration has illegally opened the southern border, invited illegal migrants to cross it, and has been aiding at least three million (or as many as four million) illegals from some 160 countries, whose identity, background, and health are unknown including criminals, gang members, human and drug traffickers. They flood the country with fentanyl, that has been poisoning and killing close to one hundred thousand Americans annually.
7) The Biden administration misused its power by demanding a military COVID vaccine mandate. They’ve fired those refusing the vaccine, thus reducing the ranks of the military and National Guard by 10-20%, and compromising our national security.
8) The federal Education department uses its money and powers to implement systematic child abuse of K-12 children by indoctrinating them with Critical Race Theory (CRT) and gender transition policies.
9) Congressional Democrats have declared their intentions to pack the Supreme Court, and thereby drowning out conservative voices.
10) Congressional Democrats have proposed adding Washington DC and Puerto Rico as states, thereby increasing the chances that Democrats would stay in the majority in the Senate forever.
The Biden administration’s rogue behavior is part of a policy to abuse the federal government’s power to destroy the U.S. Constitutional Republic. “We the People” must clearly voice our objection on November 8!
Sean Hannity: The FBI and the DOJ have sadly earned the country’s distrust – FoxNews.com
The Most Detailed Outline of Democrat Ballot Fraud – RealClearPolitics.com
2000 Mules | Official Site – node-1.2000mules.com
FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6 – msn.com
Tucker Carlson: Why are Jan. 6 protesters still in jail while murderers walk free? – FoxNews.com
Trump Acquitted AGAIN! – NevadaNewsandViews.com
Inflation Reduction Act will cost middle class $20B: CBO – NYPost.com
Biden Is Accelerating The Illegal Border Invasion – The Federalist.com
BREAKING: This Russia Hoax Was an ACTUAL Hoax – American Center for Law and Justice- ALJC.com
Nearly 3,000 US Army soldiers punished for refusing COVID-19 vaccine – AmericanMilitaryNews.com
Trans Totalitarianism: Time For Moral Panic – The American Conservative.com
Democrats want to add new states to lock in Senate control forever – NYPost.com