..Threat Analyst Ken Abramowitz is author of “The Multifront War”
Editor: Dr. Rachel Ehrenfeld, President, American Center for Democracy (ACD)
See the sources for this article and more research in the Additional Reading section.
During the next few days until the November 3rd election, America will be debating and fighting over the immortal words of the Declaration of Independence: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.” Unfortunately, however, we live in a time, when only one party still believes in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
1. Republicans believe in Life: They support the right to life and do not support Federal subsidies for abortion, they give strong support to the police to keep law and order and protect us from criminals and internal enemies, and strong support for the military to protect us from external enemies.
2. Republicans firmly believe in Liberty (the Constitution and the American way of life): which includes freedom of speech, the right to bear arms for self-protection, and freedom of religion.
3. Republicans firmly believe in the pursuit of Happiness: They support low taxes, limited regulations, property rights, and strong intellectual property protection.
On the other hand, Democrats and their socialist/communist/anarchist allies no longer seem to believe in our way of life and traditions, and are even trying to re-write our history.
4. Democrats no longer seem to believe in the sanctity of Life: They believe in government-sanctioned late-stage abortion on demand, withdrawing police protection for law-abiding citizens, and accepting lawlessness on the streets of their cities and cashless bail for alleged criminals, even violent ones. They are defunding police departments and are seeking to reduce our military by cutting spending.
5. Democrats no longer seem to believe in Liberty: they support political correctness over freedom of speech, they do not respect government-protected freedom of religion, and they do not support our right bear arms for self protection.
6. Democrats no longer seem to believe in the pursuit of Happiness: They propose higher taxes, endless regulations, a higher minimum wage (cruelly leading to higher unemployment), and they seem to have no respect for private property.
We are witnessing the battle for the survival of our way of life. We are fighting to improve our democracy, instead of tearing it down and moving towards a Red (Authoritarian) – Green (Islamist) dictatorship, as the Democrat party seems determined to do.
Our founding fathers would be saddened and shocked that we would be fighting over such “self-evident truths”, 244 years after the establishment of our country. It is the duty of “We the People” to win this election so that we and our children and future generations of Americans can continue to enjoy Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness!
Declaration of Independence: A Transcription – National Archives
U.S. Constitution | Constitution Annotated | Congress.gov – Library of Congress
Bill of Rights | U.S. Constitution | US Law | LII – Legal Information Institute
Republican Views on Abortion – Republican Views
Why the U.S. Military Still Loves Donald Trump – The National Interest
Yes, gun ownership is a God-given right – Times Republican
Why Republicans, Democrats Think Differently About Taxes – The Fiscal Times
Democrats’ extreme abortion push – TheHill
Democrats’ New COVID Bill Removes Police Funding, Drawing GOP Outrage– Western Journal
Democrat is the New Communist – Political Insider
How Political Correctness And Identity Politics Are Destroying America – The Daily Caller
Where the 2020 Democrats stand on taxes – TheHill
Study Finds Best Run States Are Low Tax Republican, Worst Run Are High Tax Democrat – USA Politics Today
Ken’s new book “The Multifront War” is out! It is available in 190 countries via Amazon and in also on BNs in the US. Buy it now!