Editor: Dr. Rachel Ehrenfeld, President, American Center for Democracy (ACD)
See the sources for this article and more research in the Additional Reading sectio
Quote of the Week:
The Communist leadership of the People’s Republic of China (PRC), which deprives its 1.4 billion people of individual and civil rights, has long been considered the leading human rights violator in the world. It effectively turned Xinjiang, its western province, into a virtual prison for more than 10 million Uyghurs (Muslims), and “re-education camps” have been built for the interment and torture of more than a million Uyghurs.
China has also forced its repressive dogma on Hong Kong’s eight million people by abrogating its 50-year treaty with the U.K. Biden’s reaction was to allow Hong Kong residence an 18 months stay in the U.S., and warning U.S. companies of the risks of doing business there. Since becoming U.S. President, Biden and his administration appear determined to propel the U.S. government into the role of one of the world’s leading human rights violators.
How did the Biden Administration manage to create this fiasco in just 10 months?
1) The Biden Administration’s rise to power was made possible by the Democrat Party’s decision to violate the civil rights of all of the 335 million American citizens. It orchestrated the 2020 election voter fraud on a scale never witnessed in America, particularly in six crucial swing states. Working illegally with major social media companies, it has been attacking the First Amendment’s Freedom of Speech, the Second Amendment’s right to bear arms, and the Tenth Amendment’s recognition of the primacy of state’s rights. Having succeeded in getting elected, the administration is now attempting to abrogate the Constitution by illegally trying to nationalize the electoral process in future elections.
2) The Biden administration has launched national vaccine mandates for the 30% of the population that has chosen not to vaccinate, by requesting companies with more than 100 employees to enforce vaccination, even though half of them may have natural immunity because they recovered from COVID-19. Moreover, it has contributed funds for and collaborated with the Chinese Wuhan Institute of Virology lab’s gain-of-function, viral manipulation research which resulted in the creation of COVID-19 and the global pandemic that followed.
3) Through the Department of Education, the Biden administration is violating America’s child abuse laws for the 50 million K-12 students in the country by encouraging Marxist indoctrination in such programs as Critical Race Theory and gender transition narratives. Decades of the Democrats’ racist abortion policies led to the annual murder of at least 600,000 babies, at least 40% of whom were black. The Biden Administration also allows transgender men to unethically compete in female sports.
4) Through restrictive policies on fossil fuels and massive Federal spending, the Biden Administration has unleashed inflation that has caused accelerating gas prices from 2% previously to 14% at the end of October 2021, in effect taxing all Americans and increasing the gap between rich and poor.5) The Biden administration failed to protect Americans’ civil rights from domestic terror organizations, such as Antifa, BLM, or transnational criminal organizations (TCOs) such as MS-13 and Mexican cartels.
6) Internationally, every month since early 2020, the administration has been violating the human rights of at least 200,000 illegal migrants by encouraging them to cross our border without permission, all the while subjecting them to physical and sexual violence, financial extortion, health, and psychological hazards along the way. And since the Biden Administration does not vet these people, or check them for COVID-19, or vaccinate them against it, they have been jeopardizing the health of all Americans, as the government secretly transports them throughout the country. By illegally keeping the Southern borders open, the Biden administration has accelerated the importation of deadly opioids, Chinese fentanyl, cocaine, and other drugs, leading to the death of close to 100,000 American youth annually.
7) Through its disastrous, unilateral withdrawal from Afghanistan, deserted the human rights of 40 million Afghans, who trusted the U.S. to keep its promise to protect them, and thousands of Americans and U.S. visa holders, who are now being hunted down, terrorized, and murdered by the Taliban.
8) By destroying U.S. foreign policy credibility, the Biden administration is jeopardizing America’s national defense, as well as the defense of 500 million European allies, 150 million Japanese allies, 40 million Taiwanese allies, 40 million Ukraine allies, and 30 million South Korean allies. By siding with the Muslim Brotherhood and its supporters in Turkey and Qatar, the Biden Administration is endangering the political stability in the Middle East for 100 million Egyptian allies, 30 million Saudi allies, 10 million Gulf state allies, 10 million Israeli allies, and five million Jordanian allies.
By not confronting Al Qaeda/ISIS and their ilk in the Middle East and Africa, the Biden administration is abandoning some 500 million Christians to endure ceaseless, murderous attacks by Islamist terror organizations.
9) By ignoring its responsibility to protect the Western Hemisphere from foreign intervention through the Monroe Doctrine of 1823, the Biden administration tolerates the illegal Communist governments who violate the rights and steal the wealth of 35 million Venezuelan citizens, 11 million Cuban citizens, and 5 million Nicaraguan citizens, aided by the complicity of China, Russia, and Iran.
10) The Biden administration refuses to confront China for violating the civil and human rights of its 1.4 billion citizens, thus making the U.S. an accomplice. Similarly, the administration has failed to confront Iran for human rights abuses against its 85 million citizens.
Adding up all these population segments, the Biden administration is directly or indirectly complicit in the civil and human rights violations of some 3.3 billion people or about 43% of the world’s population. By destroying U.S. foreign policy credibility, our national defense is being compromised and billions of lives are being put at risk, which seems to already qualify the Biden Administration as one of the largest human rights violators in the world.
Incredibly, in only 10 months, the Biden Administration succeeded in changing the United States from the greatest model of democracy and human rights protections into what is becoming one of the world’s biggest violators of human rights and freedoms. They have created a disaster for Americans and for the rest of the world.
A Reminder that China Is One of the World’s Worst Human Rights Offenders – The Heritage Foundation
House Democrats Vote to Nullify, Nationalize State Election Laws– DailySignal.com
Biden Official Openly Encourages Illegal Immigration During CBS Interview– WesternJournal.com
Drug Overdose Death Statistics : Opioids, Fentanyl & More – DrugAbuseStatistics.org
Joe Biden’s Islamist connection exposed – Weekly Blitz
Monroe Doctrine (1823) (print-friendly version)– OurDocuments.gov