Title: Cultural Safety Has Domestic and Foreign Challenges: Ken’s Thought of the Week
Excerpt: This week, Ken follows up on previous articles, with recommendations for both domestic and international advisers for both the Red and Green Task Forces.
Quote of the Week:
See the sources for this article and more research in the Additional Reading section.
We recently proposed that President Trump establish Red and Green Task Forces to focus “Whole-of-Government” resources on confronting our numerous enemies/”frenemies”/competitors/adversaries in a holistic manner
The Red Task Force Needs Direction: Ken’s Thought of The Week
The Green Task Force Needs Direction: Ken’s Thought of the Week
We also proposed that President Trump establish a new position: White House Special Advisor on Cultural Safety:
Cultural Advisor Crucial to National Security: Ken’s Thought Of The Week
This new job is necessary to provide the intellectual “glue” to hold these two vital Task Forces together. Under the Special Advisor on Cultural Safety, one deputy would be assigned to each of the two task forces.
Since the president is constitutionally responsible to protect America from all enemies, foreign and domestic, we are now proposing to create four additional new jobs: Under each Special Advisor there should be two deputies, one each for domestic and international cultural safety.
Why? Because over the years, our national security agencies have increasingly focused on foreign enemies, neglecting our domestic enemies. We seem to be living under the illusion that foreign enemies will exist only outside our borders, and not try to infiltrate U.S. soil or territories. Many still continue to hold to the illusion that since foreign enemies are primarily physical in nature, domestic enemies are also primarily physical.
Our domestic enemies are primarily cultural in nature. Thus, we must dramatically expand our understanding of cultural warfare. This is what our Red and Green Task Forces should do, to better protect America.
For example, our Red Task Force’s cultural deputies should consider several complex issues:
(1) How is China infiltrating and undermining America?
(2) How could we best undermine the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)?
(3) How is Russia infiltrating and undermining our country?
(4) How could we best undermine Russia?
(5) How do we undermine Venezuela, Cuba, and North Korea?
(6) How are leftist organizations, such as ANTIFA and George Soros’s Open Society Foundations and their domestic partners, undermining American values?
Meanwhile, the Green Task Force’s cultural deputies should consider:
(1) How is Iran financing cultural terror in the U.S., Africa and Latin America?
(2) How is the Muslim Brotherhood and its front organizations (such as CAIR) trying to undermine our Constitution, while advancing Sharia law on U.S. soil?
(3) How are Islamist ideas penetrating our elementary and high schools and universities?
(4) Who and what is behind growing anti-Semitism and anti-Christian behavior that is undermining America’s Judeo-Christian traditions?
(5) What steps could we take to eliminate foreign financing of our universities, just as we do for political campaigns?
While white nationalists and neo-Nazis also present direct threats to Americans, neither of these groups have the mass followings that the Reds and the Greens enjoy, or the explicit intent to overthrow the American government, like they do. Despite this, our government must continue to be vigilant to root out and stop the hate and terrorism that these groups perpetrate.
We must learn to protect Americans both physically and culturally. Both are equally important.
Let’s get going!
We ‘Fought’ the Battle for South China Sea (And the U.S. Navy Lost) – The National Interest
China’s Military Technology Now Close to Parity With U.S., Report Warns – Newsweek
The US apparently ‘gets its ass handed to it’ in war games – Business Insider
Articles: Leftists Ally with Jihadis in Our Public Schools – American Thinker
Harvard Canceled Human Rights Event as Its President Met With Xi Jinping – Washington Free Beacon
Whitewashing Hamas at Georgetown University – Algemeiner
New docs reveal Third Grade Anti-Israel event much worse than thought – Legal Insurrection
Articles: CAIR Forms an Outpost at Georgetown U – American Thinker
REPORT: Iran Is Turning US Mosques Into ‘Terror Command Centers’ On American Soil – Business Insider
Discover the Networks – George Soros/Open Society Foundations
How Terrorist Funders Get U.S. Schools To Teach Anti-Jew Propaganda – The Federalist
The FBI Just Put White Nationalists and Neo-Nazis on the Same Threat Level as ISIS – VICE
White Nationalists & Alt-Right: What Do They Want? – National Review