Threat Analyst Ken Abramowitz is author of “The Multifront War”
Editor: Dr. Rachel Ehrenfeld, President, American Center for Democracy (ACD)
See the sources for this article and more research in the Additional Reading section
PREVIEW – The Big Lie – Ken’s Thought of the Week
The challenges of counting the Arizona votes of the November 8 elections for Governor and Attorney General should remind us of similar difficulties of counting the votes in the five swing states after the November 3, 2020 election. The problems were exacerbated by early voting, unauthorized ballot harvesting, unrestricted mail-in ballots, and inadequate voter signature verification.Even before the 2020 elections, the excellent investigative reporter Lee Smith described the Trump Administration’s election challenges in his book, The Permanent Coup. Shortly after the elections, Trump’s special advisor Peter Navarro published a paper highlighting the critical irregularities in five big counties of the five swing states of Georgia, Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. He published an expanded analysis in September 2022 in Taking Back Trump’s America: Why We Lost the White House and How We’ll Win It Back.
Another excellent book on the 2020 controversial elections, Rigged: How the Media, Big Tech, and the Democrats Seized Our Elections by Mollie Hemingway, was published in 2021.
Summarizing these three notable works and adding our analysis, we at Save The West have pieced together a list of ten unusual and strangely interrelated events that paved the way for the Democrat party to take over the Presidency, the Senate, and the House of Representatives in the election of November 3, 2020. While some consider this the equivalent of a coup, others see any notion of stealing the election as a “Big Lie”:1) Before the 2016 election, Mr. Trump, a well-known public figure, was suddenly accused in the press of being a Russian agent. The Obama administration instructed the FBI to ask the FISA court to approve eavesdropping on Trump campaign officials. National Security advisor General Michael Flynn was a primary target and was soon forced to resign for doing his job: speaking to a Russian ambassador. He was forced to resign because the FBI leaked the lie that Flynn broke the law by talking with the Russian ambassador. We now know it was a deliberate lie.
2) After Trump was elected President, the accusations that Russia helped his election persisted. The FBI and CIA spying and “leaking” lies continued, leading to the appointment of special prosecutor Robert Muller and his $40 million commission to “ascertain” the facts, even though the FBI knew it was a false accusation from the very start.3) No wrongdoing was discovered. But the two years of repeated unsubstantiated slander weighed on the Trump presidency, facilitating the flipping of the House in 2018.
4) In late 2019, the Covid-19 virus escaped (accidentally or intentionally) from China, most likely from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. This virus appears to have been engineered to be highly transmissible. China curbed travel within the country but allowed outgoing planes to carry sick Chinese passengers to the US and Europe. A worldwide pandemic ensued, eventually infecting most of the US population, killing 1 million people in the US and millions worldwide, mostly in Europe. 5) During the 2020 election cycle, Democrats accused President Trump of mismanaging the disease and killing 200,000 people, and the media highlighted these lies on the evening news. These false accusations were repeatedly unremitting, even though the Trump administration worked closely with the industry to dramatically scale up the production of PPE, diagnostic testing, new therapeutic agents, and effective vaccines that dramatically reduced hospitalizations and death. The vaccine was conditionally approved by the FDA within an unprecedented nine months, but was only formally approved one week after the 2020 election.
6) During the 2020 election cycle, President Trump campaigned throughout the country at rallies of 25,000-35,000 people, helping him garner 74 million votes versus 65 million in 2016. His contender, VP Joe Biden, barely campaigned publicly. When he campaigned, only 25-200 people showed up. Yet, he miraculously got 81 million votes, 16 million more than Obama in 2008. This “miracle” was consistent with what fake polling presented to the public. Meanwhile, the Senate flipped due to Georgia’s Republican Senator Purdue’s strange loss of only 8,000 votes, which necessitated a run-off election that he lost. In the corrupt state of Georgia, 8,000 votes could not possibly be within the margin of error.
7) During the 2020 election, nearly 100 million mail-in ballots were sent out by various states under the assertion that the voters needed to be protected from Covid-19. No rigorous verification of the signatures on the mailed-in ballots was done. Many states broke their own election laws. Massive irregularities were found in five big counties of five swing states: Georgia, Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. Dinesh DeSousa’s movie, “2,000 Mules”, highlighted massive drop box stuffing in the critical swing states. After legal challenges, the States’ Supreme Courts and the Federal Supreme Court did not get involved. During this time, Democrats intimidated the courts and threatened to pack the courts after the election. The courts were also influenced by the massive violence perpetrated by Democrat-sponsored Antifa and BLM during the summer of 2020.
8) After the election of 2020, Trump was viciously denounced for doubting the integrity of the November 3 election. He was further accused of leading a January 6 “insurrection” that subsequent home videos show the FBI involvement, as well as Antifa and BLM bussed-in agitators, all designed to frame President Trump.
9) President Trump was impeached twice in Soviet-style show trials. First, there was the Ukraine “quid-pro-quo” hoax. The second was the January 6 “insurrection” hoax. Both were designed to portray Trump as unfit for future political activities. Moreover, very recently, President Biden claimed illegally that Mr. Trump could never be allowed to run for the Presidency again.
10) During the recent November 8 election, more strange irregularities were found in Arizona and Nevada. And exceptionally unpopular and incompetent governors were re-elected in New York and Michigan. In Pennsylvania, a psychologically/mentally unfit and incoherent Democrat candidate was elected Senator, while the articulate, accomplished, and apt Republican candidate lost.
So, the world’s leading democracy has become a laughingstock, as its enemies are rejoicing. While the situation is bad, a talented, honest, and patriotic leadership could expose the lies and lead America’s democracy back on the right track.
BREAKING: Republican Fighter Kari Lake Files Lawsuit to Throw Out Fraudulent Arizona Midterm Election Results – TheGatewayPundit.com
Election Fraud Claims: a State-by-State Guide – WSJ.com
The Permanent Coup: How Enemies Foreign and Domestic Targeted the American President: Smith, Lee: 9781546059554: Amazon.com: Books
Taking Back Trump’s America: Why We Lost the White House and How We’ll Win It Back: Navarro, Peter: 9781637586785: Amazon.com: Books
Amazon.com: Rigged: How the Media, Big Tech, and the Democrats Seized Our Elections eBook : Hemingway, Mollie Ziegler – Amazon.com
FBI Hired Russian Spy to Investigate Trump – AJLC.org
Behind the Obama administration’s shady plan to spy on the Trump campaign – NYPost.com
Michael Flynn resigns as Trump’s national security adviser – NYPost.com
Michael Flynn — Here’s How The FBI Entrapped and Prosecuted an Innocent Man – TheGreggJarrett.com
The FBI knew RussiaGate was a lie — but hid that truth – NYPost.com
ORIGINS-OF-COVID-19-REPORT.pdf – GOP-ForeignAffairs.House.Gov
Report: COVID-19 Escaped From China Lab | Opinion – Newsweek.com
Biden Calls for Unity After Accusing Trump of Killing 200,000 Americans – LincolnInstitute.org
The 2020 Election by the Numbers – cfr.org
Newt Gingrich: Trump’s Georgia rally had larger crowd than all Biden-Harris events combined – FoxNews.com
Courts Finally Admit Election Irregularities after Stonewalling Trump – HeadlineUSA.com
Convincing: 77% believe 2000 Mules, and 20M have seen it – WashingtonExaminer.com
Democratic politicians want Supreme Court justices to be ‘intimidated’ by overturning Roe v Wade: GOP lawmaker – FoxNews.com
US Committee Accuses Trump of Inciting Jan. 6 Insurrection – DNPIndia.in
Trump impeached by House over Capitol riots, becomes first president to face rebuke twice – FoxNews.com
Arizona Audit Finds Massive Irregularities, Including More Than 74,000 Mail-In Ballots Counted Than Mailed Out – CAPoliticalReview.com
NOW OUT! – 2ND EDITION
Defending America from political Islam, China, Russia, Pandemics, and Racial Strife – By
America is fighting a major international war, says the author. Yet, the country does not really know it. Moreover, the war is being waged on a multitude of distinct fronts—both internal and external. The United States is wholly unprepared to fight a unified battle. Threat analyst Kenneth Abramowitz carefully takes us through the first step—recognition. He then ushers readers into the bold realm of mounting a multifaceted defense that will save America as a Democracy with the capacity to continually improve and thrive.