U.K. Prime Minister Teresa May recently announced her resignation, to take effect June 7, after two years of mismanaging the Brexit process. Americans don’t seem to care about Britain’s presumed exit from the European Union (E.U.). But it is important to U.S. national security.
The key reason is that the E.U. is a quasi-democratic autocracy/bureaucracy ruling over 450 million people in 27 countries, and for now, also the United Kingdom. This brief video explains the nature of Brexit, and the controversy surrounding it:
The E.U. was originally set up as a trade customs union, but morphed into one with common currency, and collective laws. These laws usually usurped the powers and sovereignty of the member countries, and the citizens who elected their leaders — and instead, put power into the hands of an unelected bureaucracy of leftist and pro-Islamist politicians. Read more here.
Eastern European leaders see this as a problem, and are distancing themselves from the impending Western European disaster. The influx of more than 3 million Muslim migrants over the past five years into Western European Christian democracies has caused enormous problems, as many, if not most, partially or totally reject liberal Western values. These problems are well-documented, but are often denied by the bureaucrats who authorized this influx of those with anti-Western attitudes, and are suppressed by European governments and “news” organizations. A few examples of this phenomenon:
- Catholic churches are being attacked throughout France on a near-daily basis; as Newsweek reported, in February 2019 alone there were nearly two attacks per day
- Churches are being attacked throughout Europe on a similarly frequent basis
- Sweden, once on of the safest nations in the world, has become what law enforcement agencies refer to it as the “rape capitol of the West,” since the government enacted “multicultural” immigration doctrines; the vast majority of this spike in attacks have been perpetrated by migrants from Middle Eastern and North African nations. It has now gotten so bad that, as documented in this recent report, “In the picturesque Swedish university city of Uppsala, 80% of girls do not feel safe in the city center. One 14-year old teenager, who is afraid to reveal her identity, told the Swedish media that she always wears trainers so that she can ‘run faster’ if she is attacked.”
- Molenebeek, Belgium, a suburb near Brussels, where the EU is headquartered, has become what law enforcement agencies now call “Jihad Central,” as more Islamist terrorists emanate from that city than any other in all of Europe.
- Once decried as a “right wing conspiracy theory,” Muslim “no-go zones,” where non-Muslims and even law enforcement officers refuse to enter, have been proven to be spreading throughout France, Germany and the rest of Europe.
- Over a twelve year period, nearly 1,400 British schoolgirls in Rotherham, England, ages 11-16, were systematically raped and sexually trafficked by Pakistani Islamist “grooming gangs” — yet school officials, social workers and police officers to whom these girls reported what was being done to them remained silent, because these officials reported being afraid they’d be labeled “racists” or “Islamophobes” if they took action. The ensuing investigation revealed at least a dozen other cities in England in which the exact same crime was perpetrated by the same type of offenders, and investigations were delayed for the same reason.
Learn more about what is occurring in W. Europe and the U.K here.
There is a still deeper level to this migration crisis, which terrorism researchers and the U.S. Department of Justice have identified. As cited by researcher Bill Warner:
To understand Islamic migration today, it is imperative to understand the concept of hijra. The hijra dates to the time of Mohammed when he left Mecca and moved to Medina where he became a warlord and politician. Mohammed’s migration, or hijra, is so important to the success of Islam that it is the basis for the Islamic calendar.
Hijra is a form of soft jihad and is quite effective for spreading Islam. Al Qaeda recruiter Anwar al-Awlaki stated, referring to doctrine: “Jihad today is obligatory on every capable Muslim…it is your duty to find ways to practice it and support it.” He then lists 44 ways to support jihad. In #36 Preparing for Hijrah, al-Awlaki quotes Mohammed: “Hijrah does not stop as long as there is an enemy to fight”. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Al Qaeda 9/11 mastermind, said, “the practical way to defeat America is through immigration and “outbreeding non-Muslims”. These jihadists are not creating new ideas. They are repeating 1400 year old doctrine.
Human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a former Muslim from Somalia who refused an arranged marriage to take place in Canada, but requested asylum in Holland, explains in this short video the threat to Western freedom by radical Islamists, who are being imported by EU politicians, by the thousands. Specifically, Ayaan asks why the most influential supposed feminist groups are silent on this issue — at best:
Today, Western Europe hosts a Muslim population of 5-10%, or 25-35 million people, which, through child-bearing, grows 3-5% annually — while the Christian population contracts 0.5-1% each year. If this pace keeps up, by 2050, the Christian population of Western Europe will decline from 90% today to 70%, then to 40% by 2100.
For the U.K. to escape the problems plaguing Western Europe, it must complete Brexit as soon as possible, and implement rational immigration policies.
It is not in the U.S.’s interest to witness the loss of 65 million Brits from our successful Western culture. The U.K. is our “mother ship.” We must encourage them to save themselves by simply picking an exit date, and then leaving the dying, suicidal Western Europe.
A free trade agreement with the U.S. and the British Commonwealth countries could help alleviate the pain of a hard Brexit.
Hopefully, a new strong British prime minister will emerge to engineer this exit, save the U.K, and strengthen Western Civilization.