Editor: Dr. Rachel Ehrenfeld, President, American Center for Democracy (ACD)
See the sources for this article and more research in the Additional Reading section
New Year’s Hopes – Ken’s Thought of the Week
Jews worldwide have just celebrated Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year of 5783. According to Jewish tradition, the age of the world began with the birth of Adam and Eve, 5783 years ago. In honor of the Jewish New Year, we at Save The West have created a list of hopes for the forthcoming year:
1) We hope Americans begin the healing and uniting process to follow the Constitutional foundation of our Republic. This renewal will begin on November 8, when we expect that Republican candidates will gain 40-60 seats in the House, 2-7 seats in the Senate, and 1-3 more Republican governors, in addition to more Secretaries of State, and states’ Attorneys General. Such a landslide by pro-Americans would help curb the anti-American regressive progressives with their Communist, Islamist, and globalist false narratives.
4) We hope the EU sheds its systemic anti-Semitism within Europe and ceases to work with the Palestinian Authority, a terror organization, to illegally steal Israeli land in Area C of Judea/Samaria, and particularly target Jews for murder.
5) We hope the EU apologizes to its citizens for imposing a failed energy policy dependent on the unreliable supply of natural gas from Russia, insufficient local drilling, over-reliance on unpredictable solar/wind, and the abandonment of nuclear plant construction.
7) We hope the U.S. gains control over its inflated budget deficit by placing a moratorium on new entitlements until Medicare and Social Security are stabilized and fully funded. Such efforts will also help relieve the current inflationary pressures.
8) We hope the U.S. bans all forms of child abuse in K-12 schools, particularly criminalizing transgender-promoting teachers, psychologists, and pharmaceutical companies that promote hormones to children, and surgeons who mutilate them.
10) We hope China chokes on its real-estate bubble and is forced to fix its internal problems instead of bullying its neighbors.
11) We hope the women’s protests in Iran destabilize the corrupt, illegitimate theocracy. The good people of Iran deserve to live in freedom and prosperity.
12) We hope President Putin continues to mismanage his war effort and loses to the brave Ukrainian soldiers, that he is not pushed to use nuclear weapons,
14) We hope the new House and Senate will force the Biden Administration to close the southern border and stop the invasion of illegal migrants into the U.S., thus, reducing crime, child and drug trafficking, and the annual killing of more than 100,000 Americans with Chinese/Mexican fentanyl, and other dangerous drugs.
We are facing many challenges and many internal and external enemies. It is time for the forces of ‘good’ to oppose and defeat the forces of ‘evil’ everywhere!!
To ALL our readers, a Healthy, Safe, Prosperous,
and Happy Jewish New Year!