For 233 years, the United States has been organized and managed through the rule of law, as defined by the Constitution and Bill of Rights, aided by continuous rulings by lower courts and the Supreme Court. Each of the 50 states in the Union has its specific laws adjudicated by its own Supreme Court. Above all, the President of the US is the commander-in-chief.
The US has joined many globalist organizations in the past 100 years, but they have consistently infringed on American sovereignty. Any adherence to ideas or dictates which conflict with those set down in our Constitution is unconstitutional, unless approved by our two houses of Congress.
The most worrisome globalist organizations are the World Economic Forum (WEF), the United Nations (UN), and the European Union (EU). The UN is comprised of many associated/affiliated organizations, such as WHO, The World Bank, UNESCO, UNRWA, which operate mostly independently of the UN. In its latest display of pure anti-Semitism, the UN Human Rights Council recently established the Independent International Commission of Inquiry on the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem, and in Israel.
Decisions made by the executives appointed by the EU Commission and the UN may contradict the laws of member states, thus lacking legitimacy by the standards of democracy. The WEF is merely is an international non-governmental, lobbying organization, which advances the interests of its founder, German economist Klaus Schwab. Unelected and unaccountable executives, like Professor Schwab, inevitably become corrupt by power and money. Therefore, these supra-national organizations do not and should not be given any authority by anyone to interfere in the internal affairs of any country
If independent countries wish to engage in any form of collaboration in any way, they should negotiate agreements and treaties accordingly. Thus, the globalist WEF and the UN have no reason to exist. The EU, which was initially set up as a trade and customs union, has now morphed into an illegitimate continental government, pretending to represent 27 sovereign independent countries, whose governments misled their people into supporting and giving up their inalienable sovereignty.
Here are ten unfortunate results of the past the past 25 years:
1) The WEF has championed carbon neutrality by 2050 for corporations and countries, without any evidence that this policy will actually impact climate change.
2) By pressuring corporations and investors to reduce investments in low cost and reliable fossil fuels and increase investments in high cost and unreliable green energy, the WEF has dramatically aided in restricting energy supplies, which raised oil prices from $21 to $125 during the last year alone. This has particularly hurt the bottom half of the population, while enriching Russia, the Gulf States, and, with the Biden administration’s policies, Iran and Venezuela.
3) The WEF is also a major proponent of corporate scorecards for ESG (environmental, social, and governance) issues. ESG scores pressure corporations to cut carbon emissions, which they have been able to do over time without high costs. However, these scores also encourage investors to under-invest in fossil fuel and nuclear energy companies, leading to higher prices and dangerous brownouts. ESG scores are also inherently defective because they do not monitor corporate adherence to the rule of law, which many major high-tech companies ignore by infringing on freedom of speech.
4) The UN is comprised of 193 countries, the majority of which are dictatorships. Their decisions could undermine the rule of law of independent democratic countries.
5) The UN Security Council consists of seven permanent members, including China and Russia, America’s adversaries/enemies. Both China and Russia have veto-power, which diminishes U.S. sovereignty and violates the Constitution.
6) The UN Human Rights Council has 47 member countries, most of which are dictatorships. Five of these are among the most notorious human rights violators in the world: China, Cuba, Pakistan, Somalia, and Sudan.
7) Regarding Israel – When terror organizations and terrorist countries attack Israel, the thoroughly anti-Semitic UN always sides with the terrorists and impedes Israel’s ability to protect itself and eliminate the terrorist attacks on Israeli citizens.
8) The EU consists of 27 democracies from whom it derives a consensus. Thus, their deliberative process is slow, preventing timely decisions.
9) The EU insists on open borders and has not protected its populations from illegal Muslim invasions from the Middle East, Africa, and Asia for more than two decades. Most European nations are therefore now close to 5% Muslim. By 2050, this percentage could quickly rise to more than 11%, thereby impairing the ability of traditional Western democratic values to thrive.
So, what should America do to protect itself from the existential risk posed by the corrupt global supporters of cultural-terror organizations, which are dedicated to destroying Western Civilization?
Save The West proposes to cut off their funding by:
1) Removing the tax-exempt status of the WEF, which is a political organization, not a charity.
2) The U.S. should stop funding several UN agencies, such as the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) and the Human Rights Council (HRC), as well as The Hague-based International Criminal Court (ICC). It should also condition its funding of other UN organizations, such as WHO, which is trying to impose the globalist agenda on the U.S. and other nations, and is pressuring its allies to do the same.
3) The U.S. must increase sanctions on members of the EU who trade with Iran, the world’s largest terror organization. The US should also sanction countries who finance illegal Arab occupation by illegally building in Judea and Samaria on Jewish/Israeli land. This protection is guaranteed to Israel under the Oslo Accords, to which the EU is a signatory.
It is urgent for democracies to insist on their sovereignty, and stop funding and following the illegal directives of the globalist organizations that are aiming to undermine them. The US, Israel, and other independent democracies should unite to reject impositions by unelected international organizations. The sooner they do so, the better.