(Full title: “15 Reasons Why Iran Represents An Existential Threat To Western Civilization, including the U.S., Europe, Israel, and other Western Nations, and Especially to Christians and Jews”)
By Kenneth Abramowitz, founder and president, SaveTheWest.com
- Iran represents the Number 1 terror organization in the world today, far more dangerous than Al Qaeda.
- Iran has largely taken over Syria and Lebanon, as well as 60% of Iraq.
- Iran has intimidated and threatened key Sunni countries such as Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states, by supporting Shiite uprisings.
Iran seeks direct or indirect control over the “Black Gold Triangle” in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait, and Qatar, which holds over 50% of the world’s known oil/gas reserves.
- Iran supports Hezbollah (Shiite) and Hamas (Sunni) terror organizations, which have taken over Lebanon and the Gaza Strip, respectively, in order to surround Israel.
- Through Hezbollah, Iran has penetrated South America and set up terrorist training camps in Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, and Mexico, often funded by narcotics.
- Iran is sending Hezbollah operatives to Latin America and then through Mexico into the U.S.
- In 2011, Iran plotted to kill the Saudi Ambassador to the U.S. in Washington, along with U.S. Senators.
- Iran is working with North Korea to develop nuclear weapons and long range ballistic missiles.
- The Iranian government does not possess or respect Western values: minority rights, individual rights, freedom of speech, and honesty, to name a few.
- The Iranian government is complicit in War Crimes in Syria through the death of at least 500,000 Syrians (mostly Sunni) and the displacement of 5 million refugees.
- No negotiations are possible with terror organizations because they cannot be trusted to fulfill their side of the bargain, as witnessed from past deals with Iran and North Korea. Military experts have witnessed tests that show that Iran is focused on detonating nuclear weapons at high altitudes which would unleash EMP so as to destroy the electric grid of targeted countries. Iran could also use such weapons to simply blackmail Western or Sunni countries into submission.
- A nuclear Iran will lead to a nuclear Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Turkey, among others, greatly increasing the chance of an eventual nuclear war or nuclear terrorism.
- The Iranian government has publicly declared “Death to America!, Death to Israel!,” in effect threatening genocide against both countries, thereby breaking the Number 1 rule of the UN. America is also consistently called the “Great Satan,” while Israel is called the “Little Satan.” Iran should be removed from the UN and the family of nations.