Editor: Dr. Rachel Ehrenfeld, President, American Center for Democracy (ACD)
See the sources for this article and more research in the Additional Reading section.
America’s constitutional republic is fighting for its life, but most people do not realize it. As discussed in last week’s “Inexcusable Systemic Failure“, the government departments and agencies assigned to prevent a fraudulent election have failed. The country’s future as a democracy is now in peril. Just as football teams agree on the rules of the game before they play, it is the same in politics. In the past, both parties have traditionally agreed on the basic laws of the election. But in 2020, for the first time since the Civil War (1861-1865), the two parties disagreed on the rules of behavior and even disagreed on who should be the referee.
We at “Save The West” thought it would be useful to examine what life might look like under the Biden administration, which supports socialist/communist/Islamist/borderless-globalist agendas instead of traditional American values.
1) The Biden administration does not feel constrained by the checks and balances inherent in the Constitution, as evidenced by the suspicious unwillingness of six swing state courts and even the U.S. Supreme Court to even listen to the mass of evidence of voter fraud.
2) The Biden administration does not believe in the Bill of Rights, especially in the right to bear arms, as shown in its determination to ban certain guns for the law-abiding, and the freedom of speech, as evidenced by its acquiescence to Twitter and Facebook policies to remove conservative thinkers.
3) The Biden administration does not believe in the values inherent in our Declaration of Independence that the role of the government is to protect Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness, as evidenced by its continuous shrill criticism of then-President Trump’s policies to address the numerous Covid-19 issues. As candidates, Biden/Harris denigrated the quality of any vaccine produced under the Trump administration, but then were among the first to take it. Biden’s support for dysfunctional Covid-19 lock-downs encouraged Democrat governors, which led to actions that increased unemployment and business shutdowns.
4) The Biden administration does not believe that our citizens have more rights than illegal aliens, as evidenced by its willingness to open our borders to illegals and then grant them free health insurance and other benefits, which Americans do not enjoy.
5) The Biden administration does not believe that the eligibility to participate in local and presidential elections is restricted to American citizens, as stipulated by the Constitution and state laws. Instead, it strives to eliminate the requirement for voter ID and verification of citizenship, thus allowing fraudulent elections
6) The Biden administration does not believe in the minority rights of the Republicans. Instead it is busy framing, defaming, ‘canceling’, and purging members of the opposition.
7) The Biden administration does not believe in energy independence, which is essential to our national security. Instead, it uses the guise of ‘global warming’ to restrict U.S. oil and gas production, thus reverting to our previous dependency on energy from the Middle East.
Biden issued an executive order on his first day in office that canceled the Keystone XL pipeline and terminated the prospect for 2,000 existing jobs and 10,000 new, union jobs that had been slated for 2021.
8) The Biden administration does not believe in “equal protection under the law.” Instead, it holds allegedly ‘discriminated’ groups, such as transgender individuals, to be privileged and therefore above the law. An example of this is Biden’s new executive order supporting policies that allow males proclaiming to be females to unfairly compete in women’s sports.
9) The Biden administration sees nothing wrong in creating policies that are systemically sexist and racist, as evidenced by accepting the false narrative of “critical race theory” in the Federal government and in our public schools.
10) The Biden administration does not believe in forcefully confronting our enemies: China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, and Islamist radical groups, such as ISIS. Instead, it is negotiating appeasement deals, as Obama/Biden did with Iran in 2015. And it is evidently trying to resurrect that deal now.
11) The Biden administration does not take seriously its responsibility to adequately educate our children, particularly those most in need. Instead, it plans to continue indoctrinating all school children with false narratives, such as those pertaining to gender identity and sexual orientation.
And also, by rejoining the Paris Agreement, the U.S. public school system will then be obliged to teach the false narrative of climate change, unnecessarily scaring our children, which could be considered a form of child abuse.
12) The Biden administration does not respect our right to privacy and private property. Instead of cutting unnecessary government spending, it plans to raise taxes, and thereby impair private sector investments in the future.
The Biden administration does not believe in “Life”, as evidenced by its support of late term abortion and the forcing of religious institutions to provide abortion-inducing drugs in their health-care insurance programs. Candidate Biden criticized President Trump’s policy to use repurposed hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19. Biden also criticized the unprecedented, rapid FDA approval for new, advanced COVID drugs.
The Biden administration does not believe in “Liberty”, as evidenced by its support for the cancel culture and social media censorship that prevents the freedom of expression.
The Biden administration does not believe in “the pursuit of Happiness”, as evidenced by its encouragement of millions of illegal aliens to enter the U.S., thus depressing the wages of American citizens. It also supports sanctuary states, cities, and even courts, that forbid ICE agents from apprehending illegal aliens, which endangers the lives and livelihoods of American citizens.
What damage can be caused by the Biden administration, which is ideologically wedded to a multiplicity of false narratives? Lots! Will our enemies feel emboldened? Yes! Will the chance of war increase? Yes! Could the Republicans take the House in the mid-term elections? Maybe. Could the Republicans take the Senate? Maybe. Will the Democrats try, again, to steal the next Presidential election? Yes! Will they get away with it, again? Only if the Republicans fail again to oppose them.
Stay tuned for a four-year roller coaster ride as the country tries to save itself from the rebirth of the Democrats, this time as a neo-Socialist, Marxist, pro-Islamist Party. Now it is up to the nearly 75 million Americans who voted for making America Great Again, to protect their Constitutional Republic and their Democracy. They all believe in “America First”, but now must live under a government that believes in “America Last”. It is time for wealthy conservatives to use their dollars sensibly to fight the Democrats-Big Business collusion. There is no time to waste!
Biden Turns His Socialist Agenda on Retirement Accounts – MarketView.com
US energy independence is on the way out – Fox Business
Biden’s Iran policy is deeply flawed – msn.com
Plan for Climate Change and Environmental Justice – JoeBiden.com