Jon Sutz is a freedom-oriented multimedia designer, writer, creative consultant and strategist. Learn more about Jon at his website.
From 2014 through August 2020, Jon served as the Consulting Editor and Videographer of SaveTheWest (STW). Jon also designed the banner, and constructed the site, per the general parameters set forth by SaveTheWest founder and president, Ken Abramowitz.
Originally hired to create STW as a forum in which Ken and his friends could publish commentaries on the major issues of the day, Jon’s role steadily expanded until he was producing original documentaries and in-depth investigative research reports for the site. A sampling of Jon’s best work for STW is below.
Update, April 2022: Since February 2022, Jon has been helping STW to develop original content about the tragic situation in Afghanistan, from the voices of two freedom-oriented immigrants from that war-torn nation, and create a campaign to help raise the money to rescue their families, who have been hunted by the Taliban. See details of the campaign below.
See Jon’s complete archive of articles, reports and videos, here.
Highlights of Jon’s work for SaveTheWest
- February 2022: The Afghan Ally Rescue Campaign, which Jon designed as a joint project of SaveTheWest and The Kenneth & Nira Abramowitz Foundation (“KNAF”). The purpose of the campaign was: (a) To enable two freedom-oriented Afghan natives, now on US soil, to write articles for STW about their experiences and observations on the situation in that war-torn nation; and (b) Enable the KNAF to raise money to help rescue these Afghans’ families, who were left behind amid America’s disastrous withdrawal. Here is the 3-minute overview video that Jon wrote, designed, produced and narrated for the campaign:
- August 2020: Exposing the NY Times’s latest blood libel against the IDF & its research unit: This special report presents the facts that the NYT had to ignore, in order to parrot Islamist terror propaganda against the IDF — that it’s best known for “pioneering cutting-edge ways to kill people and blow things up.”
- August 2020: What does Iran have on YOU, Speaker Pelosi? This expansive report details how Speaker Pelosi incited a frenzy, based on loose rumors that Russia is paying bounties to kill U.S. soldiers, as a pretext upon which to claim that President Trump is committing treason, by not acting in their defense – but ignored the voluminous evidence that Iran has actually been doing this, for many years. The bottom line: Based on her own supposed standard, she would appear far more culpable of acting in Iran’s interest, and defense, than anything President Trump could plausibly be accused of, in regards to foreign actors paying bounties to attack U.S. soldiers.
- Special report: The U.S. “news” media depicts an American terrorist and her son as “Madonna & Child”: Jon is a former art director, who provided creative leadership during corporate photo-sessions. When he saw these clearly staged photos of a self-professed Islamist terrorist, being used by the most influential “news” organizations in America, he knew he’d seen similar, staged imagery in the past: then recalled the Madonna & Child photos, over the past 1,500 years. This report and slide show examine not just the visual glorification of this terrorist, but presents the back story, that all of these “news” organizations left out: that many of the young Yazidi females who were systematically raped by ISIS terrorists claim it was their wives — like this one — who were more brutal to them than their husbands. Also see letters Jon sent to the heads of the “news” organizations that perpetrated this obscenity, here.
- Special report: Democrats routinely employed what they now say is “white nationalist” language regarding border security: Top Democrats, many figures in the national “news” media, and other influencers in Hollywood and academia have claimed that anyone who supports a physical barrier between the U.S. and Mexico, in order to prevent illegal aliens (and others) from entering the U.S., are “white nationalists,” etc. This deep historical analysis presents the evidence that until 2015, and stretching back more than twenty years, top Democrats used the exact same language — and more.
- Video: “CELEBRITY WALLS vs the DEMOCRATIC NARRATIVE”: Democrat-supporting celebrities build elaborate walls behind which to live — yet condemn the US government for constructing a wall at our southern border. This is the most comprehensive video we’re aware of that provides the evidence of the galling hypocrisy.
- Nine vital numbers regarding President Trump’s $5 billion funding request for the border wall that every American should know: An infographic slide show that explains the facts behind essential numbers that put the $5 billion Trump requested into a rational, yet little-discussed context.
- Who benefits from the lies being spread about the ‘caravans’? A comprehensive assessment of the lies, and the four key groups that benefit from their metastasis: (1) Previously-deported criminal illegal aliens, (2) Violent criminal gang members, (3) Islamist terrorists, and (4) Woman & child sex traffickers. Jon also did a series of radio interviews about the report, linked at the top.
- “The Coalition for Non-Living Americans” In October 2016, as increasing reports were emerging in local media about dead Americans being re-registered to vote (and voting), Jon sought to create a nonpartisan, humorous way by which to raise awareness of this fundamental betrayal of our constitutional system, and common sense. He produced the following 3-minute video, introducing SaveTheWest’s first “social justice” project, to stand up for the last marginalized voting minority in America: “non-living American” voters:
- “The Rhodes To HuffPost”: The Huffington Post’s use of lies, deception, bias and anti-Semitic incitement in order to help “sell” the Iran deal: A comprehensive expose’ on the evidence showing that the key “digital compadre,” to whom President Obama’s Deputy National Security alluded, which helped them to deceive America into accepting the fraudulent Iran “deal,” was HuffPost — and the insidious means by which it performed this function.
Jon’s report was hailed by The Algemeiner, America’s largest Jewish news site: New Report Launches Scathing Attack on HuffPost for ‘Antisemitic Incitement’ Aimed at Helping Obama ‘Sell Iran Deal’, by Ruthie Blum, The Algemeiner, July 18, 2016. Excerpt:
“The Rhodes To HuffPost,” whose release on Sunday came three days after the one-year anniversary of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), details a series of egregious violations of journalistic ethics on the part of the major media online outlet. In particular, it asserts, the HuffPost engaged in a concerted campaign to help US President Barack Obama get elected, and subsequently to assist him to push through the JCPOA by purposely deceiving the public about its true nature.
- SaveTheWest’s debut documentary: “The Huffington Post’s Anti-Semitic Bias and Incitement During the Third Intifada”: This 44-minute documentary, which Jon write, designed, produced and narrated, was hailed by CAMERA, Melanie Phillips, Ryan Mauro and other notable figures. See the trailer below, and the full documentary in the link above:
The last two items (along with this documentary), all of which were submitted by SaveTheWest to HuffPost parent Verizon’s chairman & CEO, may have helped prompt the media giant to fire namesake Arianna Huffington, months after she signed a new multi-year employment contract. See the details here.