Editor: Dr. Rachel Ehrenfeld, President, American Center for Democracy (ACD)
See the sources for this article and more research in the Additional Reading section.
President Biden gave his first major address to Congress on April 28, summarizing the key ‘accomplishments’ of his first 100 days in office. He talked about “crisis and opportunity, rebuilding the nation, revitalizing our democracy, and winning the future for America.” Ignoring all the accomplishments of the previous administration, he claimed that he had inherited a nation in “crisis”, but now, he said, “America is on the move again, turning peril into possibility, crisis to opportunity, setbacks into strength.”
We at Save The West decided to examine solutions offered by the President to twelve major problems facing the country.
1) Election integrity: As the world’s leading democracy, America desperately needs to strengthen its voter integrity through voter ID, citizen certification, and signature verification. Biden’s endorsement of For the People Act (HR1) codifies and unconstitutionally nationalizes electoral fraud.
2) Systemic racism: America is among the least racist countries in the world. However, systemic racism has permeated the Democrat Party since its inception. Now, the Biden Administration is aggressively attempting to infuse racism into the workforce and education systems. Not surprisingly, Biden did not propose any solution to rid the Democrat party of its nearly 200 year history of racist policies and discrimination. It played a particularly treasonous role in starting the Civil War in 1861.
3) Standing up to China: China, the global bully, is building up its military might to confront the U.S. America must grow its defense budget by 3-5% annually and stand strong and resolute behind its allies. Instead of strengthening our defense forces, Biden proposed to cut military spending by 2% in 2022, which would affect America’s ability to challenge China’s bullying of Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, the Philippines, and Australia.
4) Domestic terrorism: Terrorism must be wiped out at home. America is increasingly besieged by Antifa, BLM, and the Muslim Brotherhood. The U.S. did not designate these groups as terrorist organizations. Instead, the corrupt DOJ and increasingly ‘woke’ law enforcement and security agencies are now focusing on the minor and virtually non-existent problem of ‘white supremacists’.
5) Corporate innovation: America is the most innovative society in the world, aided by dramatic trail blazing inventions in universities, small venture capital-backed companies, and major corporations. Biden promised to increase government funding for research, which is fine, but then he also proposed to curb private-sector innovation through higher corporate taxes and higher individual capital gains tax rates. Needless to say, the American Rescue Plan Act will surely slow down innovation and hamper our competitive edge.
6) Reinvigorating U.S.-based manufacturing: The COVID-19 pandemic showed us how vulnerable we are by relying excessively on offshore manufacturers, particularly China, and especially in the areas of healthcare products and strategic rare earth elements. Biden proposed no new directives or subsidies to encourage U.S. manufacturers to increase investments at home. Moreover, he is now supporting the waiving of patent protections for COVID-19 vaccines, which would set a dangerous precedent for the development and protection of all US intellectual property.
7) Illegal immigration: The Constitution designates the President as the highest authority to protect the country from foreign invasion. Yet, Biden opened our southern border and invited hordes of migrants to enter the U.S. illegally, including those infected with COVID-19 or working for criminal organizations. More than 100,000 illegal aliens are invading the country every month. Particularly dangerous is the entry of known jihadist terrorists and Chinese spies.
8) Protecting our allies: America has been protecting our allies from Communist and Islamist enemies worldwide through formal and informal treaties. Biden made no mention of reaffirming any of these treaties and did not mention Israel, our only reliable ally in the Middle East. He promised to leave Afghanistan by September, but provided no mechanism to protect our Afghan allies from the Taliban Islamic terror organization. The Taliban wasted no time and has already launched attacks against the civilian population.
9) Stopping worldwide Islamic terror: America must protect itself and its allies from ISIS, al Qaeda, and other radical Islamist terror organizations in the Middle East, Africa, and South America. Biden provided no plan to stop the Islamists from attacking two billion Christians worldwide in some 100 countries.
10) Confronting Iran: Iran is the number one Islamist terror entity in the world. it undermines U.S. allies in the Middle East, Africa, and South America through its worldwide terror and smuggling networks. Iran is ready to attack or blackmail the U.S. and all its allies. Following in Obama’s footsteps, Biden promoted a return to negotiations with Iran, offering to provide economic relief, which, in effect, constitutes material support for terrorism.
11) Protecting a strong family unit: The backbone of any society is a stable family unit. Biden’s $2 billion spending package called the American Family Rescue Act contains a host of new entitlements but does nothing to prevent the dissolution of the family unit, which is plagued by a 75% divorce rate in the black community and a 40% divorce rate in the white community. Fatherless households statistically produce children with lower economic prospects and a higher propensity for lives of crime.
12) Upgrading the educational system: Education is the key to future economic vitality and mobility. Biden proposed two years of early age public education and two years of community college financing. However, Biden did not address the out-of-control Marxist and Islamist indoctrination in our public school system. It makes no sense to expand a corrupt school system. It has to be fixed first.
April 28, 2021 was clearly a sad day for America, when the new President addressed the country without offering a single solution to any of the many problems that we are facing today. Biden, his handlers, and members of his increasingly neo-Marxist Democrat Party seem determined to ‘cancel’ the powerful, innovative Constitutional Republic of the United States. Biden and his crew working behind the scenes are determined to transform America into an international laughingstock, weak and ineffective. Who is going to step up to stop them? It is time for We the People – each and every freedom-loving American – to speak up!
The Secret Racist History of the Democratic Party – AmericanThinker.com
2020 China Military Power Report – 2020-DOD-CHINA-MILITARY-POWER-REPORT-FINAL.PDF
Biden’s Anti-Israel ‘Point Man’ Behind Plan to Fund Terrorists – Frontpagemag.com
Effects of Family Structure on Crime – Marripedia.com