Editor: Dr. Rachel Ehrenfeld, President, American Center for Democracy (ACD)
See the sources for this article and more research in the Additional Reading section
The recent announcement of an FBI raid on President’s Trump private residence at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach breaks 225 years of precedent in American politics. New administrations have always honored older administrations, occasionally with respectful criticism. But the Biden administration has sought to create a pretext to falsely criminalize former President Donald Trump, disregarding the 4th Amendment in the Bill of Rights and attorney/client privilege. This is not the most egregious manipulation/violation of the law and abuse of power of government agencies by the Biden administration.
1) On November 3, 2020, the presidential election manifested a systematic effort by the Democrat party to undermine the electoral rules, particularly in six swing states, through the purposeful mismanagement of mail-in ballots. See how it was done in the documentary “2000 Mules.”
2) The January 6 demonstration – falsely labeled insurrection – on Capitol Hill following President Trump’s speech was concocted by the House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi, Democrat security officials, rogue Capitol police officers, and the FBI. The Biden administration used the violent incidents that they instigated to unlawfully imprison Trump’s supporters and bystanders on trumped-up charges.
Since then, some 889 people have been charged with supposed crimes, leading up to and during the Capitol “insurrection”. 347 have already pleaded guilty, sentenced to prison, and paid fines; the rest are still in jail, some in solitary confinement, others punished for the Democrats’ made-up “insurrection”. Subsequent congressional hearings, staged as a reality TV production, aimed to criminally prosecute President Trump for his alleged attempt to obstruct official proceedings (i.e. accept the results of the election), sedition, and more, in a show-trial evoking the Stalin era in the Soviet Union.
Thus, Biden’s Department of INJUSTICE, run by AG Merrick Garland, has been violating the 5th Amendment, which guarantees that no citizen will “be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law”; the 6th Amendment that ensures “the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed”; and the 8th Amendment of the Bill of Rights, which bans “cruel and unusual punishment”.
3) Democrat representatives impeached President Trump with no evidence of wrongdoing, wasting the President’s time and the taxpayers’ money, while trying to destroy him in the process.
4) Before and after his Presidential campaign, President Trump was the victim of the Russian conspiracy hoax, which was concocted and facilitated by Hillary Clinton, the Obama White House, DOJ, FBI, CIA, State Department, Congress, the legacy media, and social media companies.
5) The so-called “Inflation Reduction Act” will not reduce inflation but will instead escalate it. Hiring additional 87,000 armed IRS agents to join the existing 79,000 agents allows for casting a wider net to catch Republicans and anyone who disagrees with Biden and the Democrats.
6) President Biden has violated his Constitutional duty to protect the country from foreign invasion. His administration has illegally opened the southern border, invited illegal migrants to cross it, and aided three to four million illegals from some 160 countries, whose identity, background, and health are unknown. These include terrorists, criminals, gang members, and human and drug traffickers, who flood the country with fentanyl and other illicit drugs. These drugs have already poisoned and killed hundreds of thousands of mostly young Americans.
7) The Biden administration, despite their denial, is spending tens of millions of dollars, encouraging drug abuse. The DHS is supplying drug addicts with crack pipes and drug paraphernalia for the use of heroin, cocaine, and crystal methamphetamine,
8) The Biden administration misused its power, mandating a COVID vaccine for all military personnel, with no exemptions. More than 60,000 unvaccinated Guard and Reserve soldiers were fired without benefits, reducing the ranks of the military and National Guard by 10-20%, and critically weakening the capability and readiness of the military to defend the U.S. The Biden administration misused its power by demanding a military COVID vaccine mandate.
9) The federal Department of Education uses its money and power to implement the systematic child abuse of K-12 children by indoctrinating them with Critical Race Theory (CRT) and gender transition policies.
10) The Biden administration promotes the violation of Americans’ free speech right as guaranteed in the First Amendment by instructing Twitter to block those posting any criticism of or opposition to the President and his administration.
The Biden administration’s rogue behavior is the vehicle with which it plans to destroy the U.S. Constitutional Republic. We the People must voice our objection on November 8!
The Most Detailed Outline of Democrat Ballot Fraud – RealClearPolitics.com
2000 Mules | Official Site – node-1.2000mules.com
Trump Acquitted AGAIN! – NevadaNewsandViews.com
Biden Is Accelerating The Illegal Border Invasion – The Federalist.com
BREAKING: This Russia Hoax Was an ACTUAL Hoax – American Center for Law and Justice- ALJC.com
Nearly 3,000 US Army soldiers punished for refusing COVID-19 vaccine – AmericanMilitaryNews.com
Trans Totalitarianism: Time For Moral Panic – The American Conservative.com