Title: Who’s behind the violent seditious anarchy across America? Ken’s Thought of the Week
Excerpt: Ken and STW editor-videographer Jon Sutz report indications that as-yet unknown forces are orchestrating & supporting the violent seditious anarchy we’re witnessing, and make recommendations to President Trump.
PREVIOUS EXCERPTS, to give you an idea of length:
This week, Ken and STW consulting editor-videographer Jon Sutz analyze President Trump’s proposals to reform America’s educational system, and recommend vital additional measures to do this
STW contributor Dr. Rachel Ehrenfeld examines billionaire George Soros’s long history of funding groups hostile to Jews, and the very existence of Israel, and the means by which this support occurs.
Have you been looking on the front page of CNN’s website for coverage of, and commentary on Biden’s latest racist slur against black Americans? Good luck; it buried, then ignored the story.
Gen. Douglas MacArthur’s inspiring speech to the 1962 graduating class of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, NY, in which he describes what makes them unique among the world’s warriors.
Quote of the Week:
See the sources for this article and more research in the Additional Reading section.
On May 25, 2020, George Floyd, an unarmed black man, was stopped by police in Minneapolis, MN because he allegedly attempted to use counterfeit money and appeared intoxicated.
Videos show that Mr. Floyd did not resist the arrest — yet he was brutally killed by a white police officer who held him down, with a knee to his neck for almost nine minutes, as he desperately pleaded, “I can’t breathe.”
The video of Mr. Floyd’s senseless killing went viral, and huge protests broke out shortly afterwards in numerous cites by outraged citizens. Initially, the protests were peaceful, They were depicted by participants as a reaction not just to the murder of Mr. Floyd, but also, to allegations of American police officers using excessive, unjustified violence against alleged criminals — especially black people — for many years.
We at SaveTheWest are outraged by Mr. Floyd’s murder, and hope that the police officers who have been charged — Derek Chauvin, Thomas Lane, Tou Thao and J. Alexander Kueng — all receive fair trials, and if found guilty, will receive severe sentences.
From peaceful demonstrations to spiraling violent, seditious anarchy — in 48 hours
The First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution declares:
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”
During the first few days of the national horror at the video of Mr. Floyd’s murder, people organized and participated in peaceful rallies in their communities, that focused on demanding that the Minneapolis and federal government do two things:
(1) Launch a criminal investigation of the police officer who killed Mr Floyd, and those who stood by while their fellow officer killed him.
(2) Investigations into allegations of police brutality across America, particularly against black people — and if justified, enact reforms that will correct these abuses
Americans from across the racial, political and economic spectrum, from celebrities to laborers, politicians to media figures, shared many of the peaceful demonstrators’ concerns, and expressed this unity on social media.
Seemingly without a pause, soon after of the first reports of Mr. Floyd’s murder, these peaceful protests were transformed into violent seditious anarchy, that:
- Quickly spread across America
- Then, quickly spread throughout the Western world
asserting that this violent seditious anarchy was not occurring organically
Further, governmental figures from across the American political spectrum began asserting that this violent seditious anarchy was not occurring organically, even though it became increasingly clear that one or more here-to-for obscure organizations were inciting, orchestrating and supporting it. The evidence of such coordination and conspiracy include the following, which were observed in dozens of U.S. cities, much of which was displayed on social media:
- The pre-positioning of weapons caches, including bats, clubs, guns and pallets of bricks in strategic locations where the violence broke out
- The use of box trucks and other vehicles to position these caches, some incidents of which were captured on video
- The same tactical means by which to break into, loot and torch businesses, as Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot described, in detail, below
SaveTheWest consulting editor and videographer Jon Sutz has constructed a deep research page that presents evidence to support these allegations:
Here are some key facts and quotes from Jon’s research page (which is being updated as new evidence becomes available):
- Mr. Floyd was killed on the evening of May 25. The first reports and videos of what happened emerged on May 26. By May 28, however — barely 48 hours later — dozens of acts of violent anarchy were being perpetrated in cities across America, and in the coming hours, and the number of locations in which this was occurring skyrocketed. Further, at the same time, evidence emerged that much or most of this violent anarchy was being coordinated.
- On May 29, the third day, Former NYPD Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik, a staunch conservative, said (in part): “Riots and protests across multiple metropolitan cities are coordinated… some of the leaders in the group were young white men all dressed up in black with military-grade radio communications, who were central command posts with earpieces.”
May 30: Rioters began shooting and throwing Moltov cocktails at, and otherwise violently attacking police officers across America, who had nothing to do with the death of Mr. Floyd; in Chicago alone more than 130 police officers were injured just in this 24-hour period:
- On May 31, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, a staunch leftist Democrat, said: “There’s no question that both the people who were fighting who brought the weapons that was absolutely organized and choreographed. It seems also clear that the fires that were set both the vehicles and buildings… that that was organized. That wasn’t opportunistic. Somebody driving up with a U-Haul, having crews jump out, breaking the windows going in and literally hauling out the merchandise in coordination… car caravans doing a similar thing, people jumping out using a metal device to pop the window, jumping into the stores and then loading up the cars on like an assembly line.”
- Also on May 31, Richmond (VA) Police Chief Will Smith (political affiliation unknown), said: “We know that this is an organized effort. We’re committed to try and identify those that are behind it… I think we can all understand attacking the symbols of the past and of the racist past. But when you look at trying to burn down a VCU dormitory, or burn down people’s homes, or burn down and loot the stores that we depend on every day. Those things don’t correlate at all. So, you know, I think there is a much more organized effort, and we’re doing our very best to determine where that’s coming from and who’s pulling the strings.”
The fact that these and many other current and former public servants, and reputable terrorism analysts are sounding the alarm in almost identical terms should cause grave concern to all patriotic Americans. As of this writing (June 16):
- An estimated 1,000 police officers across America have been injured by these violent seditious anarchists, and at least four have been murdered
- Officer Shay Mikalonis, who was shot in the head by anarchists at a George Floyd protest in Las Vegas, Nevada, was just announced to be paralyzed from the neck down, and is on a ventilator
- Tens of thousand of businesses, including many black and minority-owned, have been looted and burned to the ground
- A growing body of evidence shows that many if not most perpetrators of the violence we’re witnessing are motivated by either far-left or Islamist propaganda. Here, for example, is explicit incitement to seditious violence by a Philadelphia, PA Muslim faith leader, posted on June 2 (h/t MEMRI):
What should the Trump administration, Congress and the U.S. Senate do about this violent seditious anarchy?
Here are some suggestions:
(1) President Trump should speak from the White House, to explain what’s happened regarding George Floyd’s murder, and announce a new Department of Justice investigation into how his constitutional rights were violated. This investigation should also propose further specific police reforms that would minimize the possibility that anything like this tragedy could happen again.
(2) President Trump should organize a special task force, akin to the 9/11 Commission, to investigate and report to the American people on:
(a) The root causes behind the legal, peaceful protests of George Floyd’s killing
(b) How they so quickly morphed into violent seditious anarchy
(c) What forces were operating behind the scenes to incite, organize, support and even fund this violent seditious anarchy. The Senate should also hold immediate public hearings on this matter, to hear testimony from, and learn what evidence has been amassed by the mayors, governors and police chiefs across America, who have alleged that there was coordination, even “choreography,” as Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, described.
(3) President Trump should announce the hiring of a Domestic Security Advisor (DSA) to complement the National Security Advisor (NSA), who primarily focuses on outside international foes, “frenemies,” adversaries, competitors, and enemies.
(4) President Trump should announce that both the DSA and NSA will coordinate their activities with the two task forces that SaveTheWest recently recommended that he organize, to address the two most lethal ideologies that are at war with freedom, Western civilization, and America in particular:
(5) President Trump should announce his intent to hire a new Special Advisor to the President, for Cultural Protection, who would focus on all threats facing the American people and our Constitution, from all sources, domestic and foreign-influenced.
(6) Over the longer term, President Trump should order the DSA should work with the Department of Education to examine the textbooks and other instructional materials that are used to teach our children, to ensure they are providing them with an accurate understanding of civics, history and our Constitution. Also, they should look at our America’s universities, to determine if laws and policies concerning the diversity of thought among professors and their departments are being upheld, or needs to be legislated or regulated. Learn more in this SaveTheWest editorial.
Now that the U.S. economic recovery is moving faster than anticipated, as we regained more than 2.5 million new jobs last month, and the stock market is rising, it is crucial that the Trump administration seizes the opportunity to use all the powers granted to his office to do all he can to quell the violent seditious anarchy we are witnessing across America, and prevent its occurrence in the future.
Longer term, we must work together to stop the subversion of the U.S. Constitution, which should be a unifying document as it guarantees to all Americans the rights outlined in our Declaration of Independence: our unalienable rights of Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.