The following pages contain comprehensive documentation, broken down into categories and case studies, that are individually cited throughout our report. We’ve compiled all of these key resource pages into this directory, to enable researchers and skeptics to have a convenient means of surveying the complete body of evidence behind our report, and investigate each at will.
(1) The key pages that comprise our report
(2) About HuffPost
(3) HuffPost’s incitement of hatred against American soldiers and police officers
(4) HuffPost’s incitement of hatred against Jews, Israel and white people throughout the world
(5) HuffPost’s incitement and legitimization of violence
(6) HuffPost’s bias in reporting hate crimes and incidents
(7) Additional reference pages
(8) SaveTheWest documentary videos and major reports about HuffPost’s lies, bias, incitement and anti-Semitism
Our report is comprised of nine key pages:
The report contains four key sub-pages to support each of our key allegations, citing excerpts from the more than 750 detailed case studies in our Resource Pages (Sections 3-8 on this page):
(1) HuffPost’s hate speech: Incendiary libels and incitement of hatred against individuals and groups that constitute HuffPost’s political enemies.
(2) HuffPost’s incitement and justification of political violence: Explicitly and implicitly calling for, and legitimizing the use of violence against HuffPost’s political enemies.
(3) HuffPost’s racist bias and incitement: Vilifying and inciting hatred against individuals and groups based on their skin color (15 case studies)
(4) HuffPost’s anti-Semitic bias and incitement: Publishing demonstrably untrue, libelous allegations against Jews and Israel, while ignoring or dehumanizing the victims of anti-Semitic hate crimes and terrorism, and depicting Palestinian terrorists and their supporters as the victims.
The report also references several additional resource pages, that document some of HuffPost’s particularly obscene betrayals of its publicly-stated standards and practices — all of which it published on its front page:
HuffPost’s X-rated pornography: The most explicit, graphic, X-rated materials imaginable — all promoted on HuffPost’s front page, and accessible with no age restrictions of any kind.
HuffPost’s materials that exploit, objectify and undermine females: Includes nude women in bondage situations, chained to their “masters” — all promoted on HuffPost’s front page, accessible with no age restrictions of any kind.
Materials that defame and undermine the LGBT community: Includes “A Few Words From A Real-Life Cocksucking Fag,” to chronically ignoring or whitewashing the explicit anti-LGBT incitement by the group that is perpetrating the most anti-gay violence in the world.
Lastly, our directory of some of HuffPost’s major corporate advertisers:
About the Huffington Post: The background and evolution of the site, with special emphasis on its betrayal of its stated standards and practices, in order to advance its unspoken, hyper-partisan agenda — while insisting it is a completely nonpartisan newspaper. As described in this document, this deception was apparently built into its original operating vision statement.
HuffPost’s repeated public claims of nonpartisan journalistic principles: Since its debut in 2005, HuffPost’s senior executives have repeatedly told the public, and presumably its prospective advertisers, that it is a completely nonpartisan, professional newspaper, that does not engage in or allow any kind of hate speech, incitement, etc. As SaveTheWest has documented, the reality is the exact opposite of these claims.
“HuffPost’s Greatest Hits”: A sampling of the ugliest, most vulgar, hate-filled items that HuffPost has featured on its front page through the years. Individually and collectively, they demolish HuffPost’s claims that it is a nonpartisan, professional news organization, that does not engage in any kind of hate speech, incitement, or “inappropriate” content. Highlights:
(1) X-rated nudity and sex acts, including female-degrading bondage and misogyny, without age-access restrictions of any kind [CAUTION: EXPLICIT CONTENT]
(2) Gay-defaming headlines: “A Few Words From A Real-Life Cocksucking Fag”; “Hey Ben Carson: Suck My Dick”
(3) Incitement and justification of political violence and domestic terrorism: “Violence is “logical”; “Riots can lead to major change”; “Kill Bill [O’Reilly]”; “Can the cops be stopped before they kill again?”
(4) Inciting racist hatred: “It’s pretty clear who ruined America: white people”; “Let’s be honest, white people are the problem here”
(5) Anti-Semitic bias and incitement: “Fucking dick the fat Jew”; At least Hitler “meant well, by eliminating Jews”
(6) Anti-Christian libels: “Jesus Is Gay”; “Jesus Was a ‘Power-Bottom’”; “Jesus would have hung out at gay bars”
For many years, HuffPpost has been employing the same basic model to vilify and undermine the U.S. military and law enforcement personnel: it launches inflammatory, untrue or grossly decontextualized accusations against them, ignores evidence that clashes with its narrative, and in numerous incidents, whitewashes, evokes sympathy for, or even legitimizes those who attack them.
Examples of HuffPost’s “propaganda jihad” against the U.S. military – and for America’s enemies: This page contains 61 case studies that document how HuffPost has consistently, maliciously smears and dehumanizes members of the U.S. military — while humanizing, showering sympathy on, and whitewashing America’s enemies. Specifically, HuffPost:
(1) Constructs incendiary headlines that accuse members of the US military of perpetrating horrific crimes that it knows, or should know, are completely untrue, unprovable, or are being depicted in an egregiously decontextualized fashion.
(2) Dehumanizes American soldiers, by ignoring those (a) who were awarded the military’s highest distinctions (in one incident, while at the same time showering sympathy on a “homesick American jihadi”), (b) who were killed in action, (c) who sacrificed themselves to save others (including, in one incident documented on this page, an Afghanistani child), and (d) who have been the victims of hate crimes on U.S. soil.
(3) Publishes sympathetic, “humanizing” depictions of Islamist terrorists — including one incident in which it showed “the gentle face of Al Qaeda” — while never showing (or even acknowledging) the “gentle face” of American soldiers.
Examples of HuffPost inciting hate against police officers — then ignoring hate crimes against them: This page contains 59 case studies that document incidents in which HuffPost employs an almost identical incitement-and-dehumanization bias against American police officers, as it does against members of the U.S. military. Specifically, it:
(1) Incites hatred against police officers, based on what it knows, or should know, are false or egregiously decontextualized allegations.
(2) Ignores hate crimes, threats and incitement against police officers (and police animals)
(3) Whitewashes those who attack police officers
Examples of HuffPost’s incitement of hatred against Jews and Israel: This page contains 14 case studies that support our contention that HuffPost is the Western world’s largest online publisher of materials containing anti-Semitic bias and incitement. Highlights include: “Fucking dick the fat Jew,” claiming that at least Hitler “meant well, by eliminating Jews,” and libels so heinous that the ADL, AJC and the Simon Wiesenthal Center blasted HuffPost’s anti-Semitism. Also see our first documentary video about this phenomenon, “The Huffington Post’s Anti-Semitic Bias and Incitement During the Third Intifada.”
Examples of HuffPost inciting racial hatred: This page contains 41 case studies of HuffPost’s relentless efforts to incite racial hatred, around the world. Highlights include: “It’s pretty clear who ruined America: white people”, “Let’s be honest, white people are the problem here”, and claiming that America is racist because police officers took Dylan Roof out to dinner after he murdered nine black people in a South Carolina church (which HuffPost either knew, or should have known, was a lie). The situation got so bad in HuffPost’s South Africa edition that its executive editor was forced to resign, after she published (and defended) an article based on provable lies, that explicitly incited racial hatred and violence.
Examples of HuffPost’s incitement and legitimization of violence: This page contains 10 case studies of HuffPost publishing materials on its front page that explicitly or implicitly claim that initiating violence against political opponents is justified, moral behavior — and in at least one case, to murder a major cable TV talk show host. Highlights include: “Violence is “logical”; “Violent resistance matters. Riots can lead to major change”; “Kill Bill O’Reilly”.
Curiously, as shown in Section 6 (below), HuffPost almost invariably ignores the acts of violence that radical leftists perpetrate, possibly in reaction to its incitement — or, at best, whitewashes them, to falsely make it appear as if they and their victims were equally responsible.
Introduction: HuffPost’s extreme bias in reporting hate crimes and incidents, based on the race, religion or political orientation of the victim: A detailed beginner’s guide to the nature and extent of the bias that HuffPost employs in its approach to covering hate crimes, depending on the accused perpetrators and alleged victims. In summary, rather than being the nonpartisan, objective newspaper that it claims to be, HuffPost has a de facto policy of dividing people into two distinct castes, or groups — its Favored Groups, and Worthless Groups — and using this division to decide whether or not to report alleged hate crimes against them. This page also contains documentation regarding various critical ancillary issues, that reveal the systematic, institutionalized, malicious nature of HuffPost’s malicious bias.
Fake hate crimes roster: Since late 2015, many if not most of the alleged hate crimes against people in HuffPost’s Favored Groups — Muslims, black Americans, members of the LGBT community, etc — were soon confirmed to be fakes, either having never taken place, or which were perpetrated by the alleged victim(s). This page contains 64 detailed case studies of such incidents, against Muslims (26 incidents), black Americans (26), Jewish targets (3), the LGBT community (4), and others in its Favored Groups (4).
Examples of HuffPost’s efforts to legitimize fake hate crimes against people in its Favored Groups: This page contains 18 case studies that document HuffPost perpetrating one or more of the following acts or omissions:
(1) It gave front-page, graphic, sympathetic coverage to allegations of hate crimes against people in its Favored Groups — most frequently against Muslims (10 out of 16 cases) — when there were clearly reasons for suspicion, or substantive indications that they were fake, based on the proliferation of similar fake hate crimes in recent years.
(2) Upon learning that a hate crime to which it gave top publicity never happened, was a hoax, or was perpetrated by the alleged victim(s), HuffPost published no new headline on its front page, to alert its readers that they’d been duped.
(3) Through these acts and omissions, HuffPost deliberately created and steadily built upon a false narrative: that hate crimes against people in its Favored Groups are rampant in America, when in fact it knew, or should know, that people in these groups are among the least-likely to be victims of hate crimes.
Examples of HuffPost giving top coverage to alleged hate crimes against people in its Favored Groups: This page contains 76 case studies documenting how HuffPost consistently gives top, sympathetic, personalized coverage to alleged hate crimes against people in its Favored Groups, especially Muslims, black Americans and members of the LGBT community, even when there is no evidence to support them. HuffPost even set up a sub-site that is dedicated to covering allegations of hate incidents against Muslims — even when there is no evidence whatsoever to support them — yet has not set up a similar site to track hate crimes and incidents against Jews, who are 3-5 times more likely to be victims than Muslims.
Examples of HuffPost ignoring hate crimes against people it views as Worthless: This page contains 159 detailed case studies of how HuffPost consistently ignores alleged and documented hate crimes against people in the groups it considers Worthless, while at the same time giving top coverage to allegations of hate crimes against people in its Favored Groups, even when it should have suspected that they are fakes. Highlights include the following — all of which HuffPost completely ignored:
(1) Dozens of physical assaults and threats by radical leftists and leftist mobs against anyone whom they believed was a conservative
(2) Videotaped, violent attacks by black mobs on white people, in which the perpetrators admitted they were doing it because of the victim’s skin color. In two of these cases, American soldiers were beaten so severely that they needed reconstructive facial surgery.
(3) Numerous threats to murder President Trump, and rape First Lady Melania Trump
(4) Many other violent attacks on conservatives, and event their dogs
UPDATE: The above page became too data-cumbersome and began loading too slowly, so we began putting new case studies on a secondary page:
Examples of HuffPost ignoring anti-Semitic hate incidents in America in 2016-2018: In contrast to how HuffPost gives top coverage to seemingly any allegation of hate crimes and incidents against Muslims — even when there is no proof to support them — it just as consistently ignores actual hate crimes and incidents against Jews. This page contains 86 case studies of such incidents that occurred between January 1, 2016 and October 30, 2017. Highlights include:
(1) Dozens of incidents in which Jews were violently attacked in public, including in New York City, where HuffPost is based
(2) Incidents in which Jewish high school and college students are being terrorized by Islamist students and activist groups
Note: This page expanded to include hate crimes against Jews in Canada, W. Europe and Israel, but which HuffPost also ignored, after it began giving top publicity to such crimes against Muslims in the same regions.
Examples of HuffPost ignoring anti-Semitic hate incidents in America in 2014-2015: Continuing from above, 19 case studies of HuffPost ignoring hate crimes and incidents against Jews, from January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2015.
Examples of HuffPost’s anti-Semitic bias: Contains 15+ case studies that document incidents that document how HuffPost employs a fundamentally different standard when it comes to reporting issues involving Jews and Muslims. Highlights include:
(1) HuffPost provided prominent, sympathetic, graphic coverage of an Iranian girl who needed surgery in America — but ignored an American Jewish girl who was murdered by a Palestinian terrorist
(2) HuffPost produced a video that it says documents the history of car-ramming as a terror tactic — but completely ignored its actual history, as a means by which Palestinians murder Jews
Examples of HuffPost ignoring Islamist hate and incitement against members of the LGBT community: This page contains 11 case studies that document how HuffPost consistently (a) ignores radical Islamists who preach and morally justify violence against gays, lesbians, etc., (b) either ignores or whitewashes the carnage that results from these preachings, all over the world, yet (c) consistently gives top coverage to its own and others’ condemnations of anti-LGBT statements by Christians and political leaders. Highlights:
(1) HuffPost completely ignored the fact that in 2016, three foreign imams, each notorious for their anti-gay hate and incitement, were able to obtain travel visas to preach in Orlando, FL, including one who claimed, on video, that Muslims must murder gays — two months before the Pulse nightclub massacre
(2) A full day after the Pulse murderer openly admitted, in recorded calls to 911 operators and the FBI, that he was perpetrating the massacre because of his faith and allegiance to ISIS, HuffPost published a front-page splash headline that claimed, in part, “Religion had nothing to do with it.”
Further, this page chronicles 14 case studies that document other relevant acts and omissions by HuffPost, re ignoring Islamist hate and incitement against members of the LGBT community.
Our definitions of “hate speech” and “hate crimes”: The existing definitions of these terms from dictionaries, Congress and the FBI were all accurate — until recently. We contend that because of the the mass incitement of hatred against people based on their actual or assumed political orientation, or because of the uniform they wear, largely led by HuffPost, the definitions need to be expanded. In this document, we provide our rationale, and the reference material upon which we base our revised definition.
About ANTIFA: Starting in early 2016, the Obama administration was advised that ANTIFA, a collective of violent anarchists and communists, was engaging in escalating threats and acts that could only be considered terrorism. In 2017, the New Jersey Department of Public Safety declared ANTIFA a domestic terror organization; the federal government did so in 2018. Yet just as in the case of Palestinian and Islamist terrorism, HuffPost ignores ANTIFA’s threats and violence, at best — and at worst, whitewashes or even justifies it. See documentation here and here.
This page contains a sampling of articles from reputable and official sources that give insight into ANTIFA’s background, actions and objectives.
Examples of HuffPost ignoring, downplaying or whitewashing Islamist terror attacks, plots and arrests: This page contains 54 case studies that document the lengths to which HuffPost will go to ignore Islamist terror attacks, plots and arrests on U.S. soil, or to downplay or whitewash them. In contrast, whenever non-Muslim Americans, American soldiers, Jews, Israelis or others are accused of plotting or perpetrating terrorist acts, HuffPost generally gives front-page, graphic coverage to the allegations. In sum, this bias only serves to support the lies about terrorism that HuffPost perpetrates, such as those contained in two recent “reports”:
For whom does HuffPost weep?: This page contains more than 62 case studies of HuffPost giving front-page coverage for two, three or even five days straight, to sympathetic, personalized, pictorial depictions of terrorists, convicted criminals, sad celebrities and animals — while at the same time ignoring or whitewashing stories of people who were murdered, violently attacked, threatened or otherwise harmed, but whom it considers Worthless. Highlights include:
(2) HuffPost gave front-page publicity to a crowdfunding effort to raise money for a “museum of orgasm sounds” — but completely ignored a U.S. combat veteran who was beaten nearly to death by a black mob, needed facial reconstruction surgery, and whose family organized an online fundraiser to help pay for it.
(2) HuffPost completely ignored the names, pictures or personal stories of the three men who were murdered by a self-professed racist Islamist in Fresno, CA on April 18, 2017 — yet the next day, gave front-page publicity to the sad story of “Patrick,” an elderly wombat in Australia, who died a virgin.
(3) HuffPost whitewashed and helped evoke worldwide sympathy for one of the world’s most wanted anti-American terrorists, in part by using radical Islamist propaganda pictures
Examples of HuffPost Sympathizing with terrorists, re-branding them and cop-killers as “activists,” and glamorizing a mass murderer’s wife: This page features 6 case studies that document the extent to which HuffPost uses its reach and influence to evoke sympathy or public support for murderers. Highlights include:
(1) HuffPost devoted five straight days of top coverage to a sympathetic story of a “homesick American jihadi” — while completely ignoring a Marine who was being awarded the Medal of Honor, at the same time.
(2) HuffPost re-branded the convicted murderer of a police officer as an “activist” — and whitewashed a teacher who assigned her preteen child students to write “get-well” cards to him
(3) HuffPost published a glowing fashion pictorial of a mass-murderer’s wife, that was part of his paid PR campaign to soften his image in the West
Examples of X-rated pornography, gay-defaming headlines, female degradation and more, on HuffPost’s front page: This page contains 67 examples of the most explicit, bizarre, ugliest material that ever appeared on HuffPost’s front page. Categories include:
(1) Explicit, X-rated pornography, that anyone — including children — can access without restrictions of any kind
(2) Homophobic, gay-defaming headlines
(3) HuffPost’s obsession with putting vaginas on its front page
(4) Explicit, gratuitous pictures of nude women in submission and bondage
(5) Explicit advocacy and glamorization of cheating on one’s spouse
(6) Examples of HuffPost’s dehumanizing treatment of women with whom it disagrees
The page to which this front-page “news” story leads contains explicit, graphic images, including the uncensored version of this:
HuffPost’s dehumanizing treatment of, and bias against conservative women: This page contains 7 case studies that demonstrate how HuffPost consistently applies an egregious double-standard to its coverage and treatment of Democratic/leftist female political figures, versus those Republican/conservative women. “Highlights” include:
♦ HuffPost called Cindy McCain “a dick”
♦ HuffPost gave top coverage to a discredited rumor that Sen. John McCain called his wife, Cindy, a “cunt”
♦ HuffPost called incoming First Lady Melania Trump a “slut”
♦ HuffPost ignored a radical leftist who publicly claimed that Melania Trump should be raped
HuffPost’s scorched-Earth efforts to elect Sec. Clinton — and its furious reaction to the election results: Contrary to HuffPost’s repeated claims that it is a completely nonpartisan “newspaper,” during the 18 months prior to the 2016 election, it relentlessly shilled for Sen. Clinton and Democrats, while dehumanizing and inciting hatred against Republicans, especially Donald Trump. HuffPost’s behavior got so outlandish that even Nate Silver, legendary pollster of 538.com, called it out, specifically regarding its wildly incorrect prediction model on election day (below), in which it claimed that Clinton had a 98.2% chance to win, enabling her to “save the world”:
Upon seeing the actual voting tallies, however, rather than beginning to act responsibly, HuffPost went on a “journalistic jihad” of lies and incitement against the electoral reality, and half of America’s voters, calling them “racists” etc.
HuffPost’s biased coverage of Rep. Keith Ellison’s campaign to become Chairman of the DNC: Contrary to HuffPost’s repeated claims that it is a completely nonpartisan “newspaper,” HuffPost essentially turned itself into a PR platform for Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), in his quest to be elected to chair the Democratic National Committee. It published only articles that praised Ellison and recommended that he be elected to this position, and not only suppressed all substantive criticism his long history of lies, anti-Semitism, and ties to radical Islamists, it published an article claiming that such articles constitute a “smear” campaign against him.
It should be noted that as documented here, HuffPost took the exact opposite approach when dealing with Dr. Sebastian Gorka, the national security expert whom it repeatedly vilified as an anti-Semitic Nazi sympathizer, when it knew, or should have known that none of it was true — yet would not publish a single article that defended him against such incendiary smears.
(8) SaveTheWest documentary videos and major reports about HuffPost’s lies, bias, incitement and anti-Semitism
SaveTheWest documentary: “The Huffington Post’s Anti-Semitic Bias and Incitement During the Third Intifada” (44 minutes): Presents a comprehensive body of evidence demonstrating how the Huffington Post chronically employs a vicious bias against Israel and Jews, while whitewashing and even legitimizing Palestinian terrorism.
SaveTheWest documentary: “HuffPost’s Dehumanization of Capt. Taylor Force” (April 2016; 17 minutes): Showcases how HuffPost basically spit in the face of a beloved American combat veteran who was murdered by a Palestinian terrorist, while giving prominent, personalized, sympathetic coverage to ISIS terrorists, animals, and celebrity gossip.
“The Rhodes To HuffPost”: The Huffington Post’s use of lies, deception, bias and anti-Semitic incitement in order to help “sell” the Iran deal (July 2016): A comprehensive report that documents how HuffPost engaged in a two-year, scorched-Earth campaign of fake news, scorching attacks and anti-Semitism in order to help the Obama administration — and a notorious front group for Iran’s leaders — promote the Iranian nuclear deal.
SaveTheWest’s Debunking of HuffPost’s Domestic Terrorism Report (November 2017): For 19 straight days in June-July 2017, HuffPost positioned on its front page a “report” that claimed white right-wingers perpetrate almost twice as many terrorist incidents on U.S. soil than radical Muslims, and that left-wing terrorism is practically nonexistent. SaveTheWest produced this counter-report, which obliterates these allegations, and shows that left-wingers are the #1 perpetrator of terrorist incidents on U.S. soil, and Muslims are 54 times more likely to engage in terrorist activity in America than white people. Further, the report reveals the dozens of alleged terrorist incidents against non-white and Muslim targets were actually fake hate crimes, widely reported as legitimate at first, but were later confirmed to have never occurred, or were perpetrated by the complainant, or members of the targeted organization.